The Central Oregon Nordic Club:
- Offers a SKI BUDDY Program through which you can learn to cross-country ski with a one-on-one lesson from an experienced club member at a convenient time in good conditions and at a site with terrain suited for a first-time skier. Visit the Activities Page to learn more and sign up.
- Provides opportunities to meet other cross-country skiers, snowshoers, and hikers ... and to make new friends. Visit the Starbucks INSIDE of the west-side Safeway on Century Drive in Bend at 9 AM on any Sunday morning to join a skiing, snowshoe, or hiking trip.
- Organizes cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, and hiking tours.
- Supports youth ski programs in Bend (High School and Bend Parks and Recreation).
- Stocks the ski shelters with firewood and maintains these shelters. For volunteer information, please visit the Activities page.
- Maintains cross-country ski trails in Central Oregon.
Belongs to a state-wide organization with chapters in Bend, Prineville, Salem, La Grande, Ashland, Grants Pass, Portland, Teacup (Mt. Hood), Klamath Falls, and The Dalles.
- View and update information about local ski conditions. For more information, please visit the Links page.
- View or download online trail maps.
SAVE OUR SWAMPY SHELTER - please visit their web page and make a donation to rebuild the shelter.